This week we’re catching up with our trials and triumphs of the month. Thanks to an email from our listener Judith, we decided to talk about some of the Ballard Designs products we love! We talk about many products and how we style and customize them; from bedding to sofas to lighting and more. Plus, Taryn gives us an update on The Schwartz House…which is almost finished!
What You’ll Hear on This Episode:
- How Caroline and Taryn customized their Brie Channel Bed and why Liz wants one!
- Why we love our different bedding options and how we care for them.
- Caroline loves our towels; especially the Suzanne Kasler Trimmed Towels, but Taryn is still on a mission for the perfect ones.
- What Taryn likes about her new Suzanne Kasler Mathes sofa and her standby Sofia sofa.
- Liz is asking the big question; sectional or no sectional?
- Why the Hartwell Sofa may fit better under a window.
- The Connelly Bench is great for additional seating and an easy piece to customize the fabric.
- Caroline sold Taryn on Nala Stool. It’s a great nestler for extra seating!
- The Schwartz House is going to be chock-full of Ballard products like lighting, mirrors, and wallpaper.
- What is the update on the rest of The Schwartz House?
- Taryn’s fireplace and sconce trials and what she’s learned from building a custom home.
- Some of the tips and tricks Taryn got from you…our listeners!
Mentioned in This Episode:
- Brie Channel Bed
- Margot Velvet Bedding
- Belgian Linen Sheet Set
- Suzanne Kasler Trimmed Towels
- Suzanne Kasler Mathes Sofa
- Hartwell Upholstered Sofa
- Hartwell Leather Sofa
- Connelly Bench
- Nala Stool
- Felicity Acrylic Side Table
- Amelie Wall Sconce
- Bodhi Dome Pendant
- Atoll Mirror
- Felix Sconces
- Juliet Floral Wallpaper
- World Traveler Wallpaper
- Spoonflower Wallpaper
- The Schwartz House
Please send in your questions so we can answer them on our next episode! And of course, subscribe to the podcast in Apple Podcasts so you never miss an episode. You can always check back here to see new episodes, but if you subscribe, it’ll automatically download to your phone.