We love trying new cocktails during the summer. With all of the fresh berries and herbs in the garden, it’s the perfect time to spice up your cocktail hour, and there’s nothing more reminiscent of hot summer days outside than freshly picked blackberries. Why not shake up a Blackberry Fence Hopper from Eric Prum and Josh Williams’ book of cocktails, shake?
- 2 shots vodka
- 1 shot fresh lemon juice
- 1 shot wildflower honey
- 8 fresh blackberries (plus 4 for garnish)
- 2 slices of lemon (for garnish)
- Add the lemon juice, honey, and blackberries to the shaker.
- Muddle the ingredients in the bottom of the shaker until thoroughly crushed.
- Add the vodka and ice to above the level of the liquid and shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
- Strain the mixture into tumblers containing large cubes of ice, top with seltzer, and garnish with remaining blackberries and lemon slices.
Find more entertaining inspiration, or browse our Entertaining Pinterest boards.
Did you like this post and find it helpful? Rate it below and share your thoughts in the comments.