The holiday season is finally here! Today we’re talking all about decorating for the holidays with Ballard’s own Skye Westcott and Li Kurczewski. Skye is the SVP of Merchandising, Design, & Sourcing and Li is our Director of Decorative Accessories. Both are veterans in the industry and instrumental in curating Ballard’s holiday style every year. This episode will have you ready to pull out your holiday decorations and begin decking the halls!
What You’ll Hear on This Episode:
- Trials & Triumphs with a special guest, Karen!
- Li & Skye’s impressive career backgrounds and where they’ve intertwined.
- Skye believes in starting holiday decorating with tradition.
- How to layer holiday decorating and evolve the house aesthetic through the seasons.
- How to evoke emotion and hit all senses with decorating.
- The debate over real and faux trees… and why Skye and Li are leaning faux!
- The trends and color schemes for outdoor décor and lighting this season.
- What patterns are in for this season?
- What tree topper is everyone using?
- All about tablescapes for this season.
- Some holiday entertainment ideas, gift-giving tips, and other traditions.
- Gift wrapping trends and ideas.
- What are the holiday movies everyone watches each year?
- A fun response game on our holiday styles (plus what is a tree collar)?!
- Fun ideas to bring the whole family into the holiday decorating.
Mentioned in This Episode:
Please send in your questions so we can answer them on our next episode! And of course, subscribe to the podcast in Apple Podcasts so you never miss an episode. You can always check back here to see new episodes, but if you subscribe, it’ll automatically download to your phone.
Subscribe in Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Google Podcasts