For the ultimate night’s sleep, you need the ultimate luxury mattress. With so many different options to choose from, deciding on the best mattress can be overwhelming. Many factors go into picking the perfect spot to sleep for you and your family. Do you prefer soft or firm? How much support do you need? Do you get hot when you sleep? Hybrid mattress vs. memory foam? When it comes to making your decision, don’t sweat. We’re breaking down each mattress from our new collection to help you get your best sleep yet.
1. Pick Your Mattress
If you enjoy a soft mattress that you can sink into, then our Haven Plush Euro Top is for you. This hybrid mattress features a plush euro top for ultra-softness and deep sleep comfort, combining the finest materials and craftsmanship with the latest in proven sleep technology.
- Extra springy and resilient, 100% New Zealand wool creates a gentle sleeping surface that holds its loft over time and wicks away moisture.
- Cashmere wool is extra fine, wonderfully soft and thermoregulating, helping to maintain your ideal body temperature throughout the night.
- Natural Talalay latex gently lifts your body, conforms to your unique shape and distributes weight evenly.
- The 896 plush 3-zone pocketed spring unit boasts 15-gauge springs for conforming support and ideal comfort throughout the entire mattress.
If you need firm support, but yearn for contouring flexibility, our Adora Firm Tight Top is the mattress of your dreams. Each layer is designed to provide the next level of sleep-inducing comfort, all supported by a pocketed 3-zone spring system.
- High-density comfort and support creates a firm sleeping surface and provides plenty of support.
- The perfect blend of silk, wool and cashmere in the quilted top keeps you comfortable, cool and dry.
- Plush CertiPUR-US certified quilting foam includes gel which provides additional pressure relief and more airflow throughout the mattress.
We went in search of our dream foam mattress and found it in the Ella Tranquil Comfort Top. The 2-inch tranquil foam top relieves pressure on critical areas of the body to prevent tossing and turning, while also reducing motion transfer for an uninterrupted night’s sleep. Tranquil foam also helps your body heat dissipate quickly, keeping you cool and comfortable.
- 1-inch layer of high-density foam creates a firm sleeping surface, providing more support than standard foam.
- Dense foam core virtually eliminates partner disturbance while providing long-lasting support.
- 1.5″ high base foam ensures excellent edge support and deep-down comfort.
2. Try a Topper
If you’re not ready to pull the trigger on a mattress just yet, you can always opt for a topper. Adding a topper on top of your current mattress adds an extra layer of comfort just where you need it. Toppers also help to prolong the life of your mattress, acting as a barrier to the daily wear and tear your mattress receives.
Our Adora Topper is an easy solution for anyone who needs firm support while they sleep. If you’re simply looking to add another layer of softness and comfort to your bed, then you can’t go wrong with our Haven Topper.
3. Don’t Forget Your Foundation
Take your nighttime comfort to the next dreamy level with a luxurious and supportive bed foundation. Choose from 3 different profiles: slim, low and high to custom fit your bed and personal sleeping style.
- Slim – If you have a thick mattress or a tall bed frame, opting for a slim foundation will offer the support you need without making your bed too high and difficult to get in and out of.
- Low – If your bed is designed to be low to the ground, use a low foundation to keep that sleek/modern look.
- High – If your bed is lower to the ground and you want to add some height, a high foundation will help you achieve that balanced look.
4. Add the Finishing Touches
Once you have your mattress setup figured out, you’ll need to add the finishing touches with down pillows and a dreamy duvet. Down essentials are the key to a great night’s sleep because they’re not too heavy and not too light. Don’t forget to complete the look with beautiful covers and shams to reflect your personality and style.
To stay up to date with all things How to Decorate, sign up for our monthly newsletter.