The holidays are almost here, which means it’s time to start thinking about gifts for your family and friends. It seems like each year the sales start earlier and earlier, which is hard to take advantage of if you haven’t thought about who and what you need to shop for.
We know that the holidays are busy for everyone and you shouldn’t have to spend all your time shopping. To take some stress out of your holiday season, we gathered some of our favorite items that will help you cross everyone off your list.
Want to see more in store? With a revolving assortment of gifts, you never know what kind of goodies you’ll find inside Ballard retail stores, like our award-winning Atlanta flagship location.
Gifts for the Entertainer
Whether she’s hosting a small get together or throwing an elaborate party, it’s your turn to return the favor to your favorite hostess:
- A Game for All – Everyone loves a good party game. Hand covered in sand faux leather in our signature leopard print, this Backgammon Set is sure to make a statement.
- Little Accents – Something every entertainer knows is that little touches can make a big impact. Dainty accent plates and elegant napkin rings prove you don’t always have to go big on gifts.
- Glasses Everyone Will Reach For – These Bunny Williams Bubbly Glasses are guaranteed to turn heads among other glassware.
- Stylish Serving Pieces – From crafting together a cheeseboard to baking a cake, these marble serving boards and marble glass cloche are the perfect place to put food on display.
- A Place To Rest Your Drink – Whether she’s icing down the champagne or setting down a drink, every hostess needs a stylish ice bucket and coasters.
Gifts for the Spa Enthusiast
Hand picked from our bed and bath collections, these pieces are guaranteed to make everyone feel like they have a touch of the spa at home:
- A Comfy Throw – Share the warmth this season with the luxurious texture of our Lush Faux Fur Throw and Lush Mongolian Faux Fur Throw.
- Fresh Towels – Share the gift of hotel luxury with fresh towels from the finest Turkish cotton. Add a monogram for a custom touch.
- Tiny Trinkets – Store your jewelry in style with a classic jewelry case and trinket box. Add a monogram to make the gift more personal.
- Elegant Eye Mask – Get your beauty sleep with these fabulous faux fur sleep masks, lined in soft velveteen for all-night comfort.
- Bath Accessories – Sometimes all it takes is a new bath collection to revamp a vanity.
- Mercury Vases – Add a touch of seasonal shimmer to a mantel, tabletop, or console with hand etched mercury glass vases.
- Handy Match Holder – Lighting candles will be a breeze when you can easily reach for your match striker & holder.
Gifts for Your Furry Friend
We always believe in spoiling your pet, and the holidays are no excuse. Show your furry friend they’ve made the nice list with these fun holiday treats:
- A Spot to Call Their Own – Every pet needs a spot that feels like their own. Feeling festive? Treat them to a plaid sherpa bed and blanket, or let them lay in style with a bed in our signature leopard print.
- New Toys – Whether they love squeakers, ropes, or bones…the holidays are a great time to start fresh with new toys to play with.
- Toy Basket – If you’re tired of stepping on squeaker toys, gift yourself and your pooch this adorable basket that hides all the clutter.
- Christmas Stocking – A bone stocking is the perfect place for Santa Paws to see where he needs to leave your furry friend extra treats.
For more gift ideas, check out our holiday shop and our assortment of holiday gifts.
Beverly K. Weisbaum
The 3 white Christmas trees shown with the gift wrapped boxes – where can I buy them?
Those are our Tremblant LED Trees. So glad you like them!