It’s a fun episode this week as we get ready for all things holiday. From hosting large holiday parties to decorating for intimate festivities, we answer questions from Instagram about food, decor and hosting. We also discuss how to set a beautiful table for the holidays, great food and drink that will wow your guests without costing a fortune, and setting up your home to welcome guests.
What You’ll Hear This Episode:
- Kids tables – yay or nay? And if yay, how to make them cute, decorative and easily cleanable after the inevitable mess has been made.
- Setting a beautiful table on a budget.
- Favorite dishes to bring to a holiday dinner.
- Flow of the party: pacing the meals out correctly and making sure everything is served in the right order and in time.
- Some suggestions for great table wine that won’t break the bank.
- Getting creative with seating that will make your guests feel social and comfortable.
- A check list of items to prepare for if you are expecting house guests.
Also Mentioned in This Episode:
Please send in your questions so we can answer them on our next episode! And of course, subscribe to the podcast in Apple Podcasts so you never miss an episode. You can always check back here to see new episodes, but if you subscribe, it’ll automatically download to your phone.