As the holidays roll around, the season for parties, gatherings, and hostess gifts arrives as well. We like to have a few hostess gifts in the closet so we never show up empty handed! Above are 10 fabulous gift ideas for the hostess with the mostess.
- Set of 3 Python Trays — For a touch of exotic animal print to bring your room to life, these sophisticated Python Trays make just the right statement.
- Dougal Salt and Pepper Shakers — Purebred style for your holiday table!
- Kalea Wine Cooler and Tray — Ultra chic and quintessentially Ballard. The Kalea Wine Cooler has a double-walled, aluminum sleeve to keep your wine chilled to perfection. The tray 2″ high wall with rounded corners to keep drinks and hors d’oeuvres secure for serving.
- Churchill Mint Julep — Our elegant Churchill Mint Julep Cup is designed in the classic tapered shape and made of nickel-clad stainless steel to hold its chill.
- Seda France Pagoda Candles — This beautifully packaged, hand-poured candle comes in your choice of two fragrances, Japanese Quince and French Tulip.
- Remmy Oval Tray, Leaf Spreaders, and Leaf Napkin Rings — These three pieces work together beautifully with their antique pewter finish and accents of brass.
- Elsa Horn Spreaders, Set of 4 — These natural horn spreaders are perfectly shaped and sized for serving a platter of cheeses and spreads.
- Jute Wine Bottle Gift Bag, Set of 3 — After the wine is long gone, this good-looking gift bag is great for saving special corks or storing bar tools.
- Winter Wine Stoppers — Our Winter Wine Stoppers are perfect stocking stuffers for the wine-lovers on your list and thoughtful gifts for holiday hostesses.
- Lillian Cachepots — We love the contrast between the rustic, hand thrown clay and shimmering, dipped silver glaze.
For more gift ideas, browse our gift guide online. Or find more holiday inspiration for your home!