With summer comes a relaxed pace and sunny days that beckon you outdoors. It’s prime time for casual get-togethers and cocktails under the stars. This season, Bunny’s got all the answers for creating simple, carefree style, so there’s less time worrying about last-minute guests and more time enjoying what matters most. Here are a few of our favorites from Bunny’s new collection that you’re sure to love.
- Zinc Palm Leaves – Summer is a fun time to take risks. We love the big statement these large-scale faux leaves make in a living or dining room.
- Outdoor Placemats – These are just as chic as they are low-maintenance. Wipe it and forget about it.
- Teak Ice Chest – Bunny has one just like it, so guests can help themselves to a cool beverage during outdoor parties. “I use it all the time — and it’s so much prettier than an ugly Styrofoam cooler,” says Bunny.
- Vintage Floral Frogs – Bunny insists you can make an instant arrangement that’s as lovely as a florist’s with help from her floral frogs. Yes, you!
- Wood Lazy Susan – This is the tabletop tool you didn’t know was missing from your life. You’ll never have to reach over your guest’s plate again. Bunny keeps hers on her breakfast table.
- Nesting Baskets with Scalloped Liners – Baskets help you stay organized and ready for visitors, even the unexpected kind. Stash this lidded, nested trio in the living room, children’s room or bathroom to control clutter.
- Iris Melamine Dinnerware – From Friday night pool party to Mother’s Day brunch on the patio, this fresh blue-and white, shatterproof dinnerware suits any occasion.
- Potting Room Cachepot – Bunny says adding fresh greenery or flowers to the table is easy — just throw a small potted plant from your porch into one of her stylish cachepots. “I’m always moving my plants inside and out.”
- Faux Bois Melamine Tray – Serve up perfect summer style with a durable tray in a classic motif. It makes entertaining all the more fun.
- Ginger Jar Candle Screen – These hand-painted tin candle screens are a fun and unexpected way to add candlelight to your conversation. “They are so charming,” Bunny says.
Love what you see? Shop Bunny’s Summer 2015 Collection.