Citrus Sweet Tea
Author: Ballard Designs
Recipe type: Tea
A winner for fall tailgating.
- 3 cups water
- 2 whole cloves
- 1 family-size tea bag
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 1½ cup pineapple juice
- ½ cup orange juice
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- Bring 3 cups water and 2 whole cloves to a boil in a saucepan over medium heat; reduce heat to low, and simmer 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat; add 1 family-size tea bag; steep 5 minutes.
- Discard tea bag and cloves.
- Add ⅔ cup sugar, stirring until dissolved.
- Stir in 1½ cups pineapple juice, ½ cup orange juice, and ¼ cup fresh lemon juice.
- Cover and chill 1 hour. Serve over crushed ice.
Click here to download a printable PDF of this recipe.