Della Robbia Garland Thanksgiving Centerpiece
We came up with a few ideas to help with your holiday decorations. We tried to make them simple projects so you don’t have to spend a lot of time on them.
Our Della Robbia Garland is not just for Christmas anymore. Here’s an idea for your Thanksgiving Table Centerpiece. It is simple, fast and most of all looks spectacular!
Items Needed for Project:
- Della Robbia Garland
- Wire cutters
- Silk Fall Flowers
- Pillar candles
- Raffia or natural string
- Line the Della Robbia Garland down the center of your table. You can place a table runner or cloth underneath if you wish.
- Cut the Silk Fall Flowers into individual stems (leaving about a 4 to 6” stem).
- Place the individual flowers all through the Garland.
- Place candles on either side of the garland.
- As an added touch, we took one of the Fall Flowers and tied a napkin with raffia string and slipped a flower into the bow to finish our project. It really looks festive (with very little effort) without disrupting your guests’ views across the table.
Check out more tabletop ideas on Ballard’s website.