It’s a fun trials and triumphs episode this week! We cover everything from fancy diffusers from Target to fill your home with lovely scents, and how pressure washing a white home can make a world of a difference. Liz finally tells the “tub story”, and we discuss how a new house doesn’t mean it comes without issues and putting some TLC into it. At the end, everyone shares their holiday plans and we dream about shopping in Paris.
What You’ll Hear on This Episode:
- Diffusers are great for old homes with a funky smell, or new homes with older dogs that also have a funky smell.
- Some tips for hosting a book club at your home.
- More on woven blinds and how they can level up a room.
- Some of the first steps
- What do you do with your kids when you’re having people over?
- Wait, do our kids actually think we’re cool?
- As Liz heads to Paris, we share some of our favorite places to shop there.
Mentioned in This Episode:
Please send in your questions so we can answer them on our next episode! And of course, subscribe to the podcast in Apple Podcasts so you never miss an episode. You can always check back here to see new episodes, but if you subscribe, it’ll automatically download to your phone.
Subscribe in Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Google Podcasts