Today we’re catching up with this month’s trials and triumphs. Taryn is finally moving into The Schwartz House, which many of you have been following on Instagram. But…is it ready? Plus, we hear about Liz’s new kitchen renovation plans which include many upgrades but most importantly a dishwasher. Finally, Caroline tells us why she really wants to build a fence to complete the vision for her home.
What You’ll Hear on This Episode:
- Taryn’s moving day is FINALLY here….during a heat wave!
- From stair railings to bathrooms, to fireplaces, and more; the finishing touches are almost complete in The Schwartz House.
- What is the update on The Purple Dining Room?
- The Schwartz House’s kitchen has come together with green and brass and other perfections.
- Liz has the first set of architectural plans for renovating the kitchen in her 1930s home to include a butler’s pantry, extra shelves, a dishwasher, and more!
- Caroline really, really, REALLY wants to build a fence.
- Did Liz try to buy Caroline’s house or was there not enough curb appeal?
Mentioned in This Episode:
Please send in your questions so we can answer them on our next episode! And of course, subscribe to the podcast in Apple Podcasts so you never miss an episode. You can always check back here to see new episodes, but if you subscribe, it’ll automatically download to your phone.