You’ve heard it time and time again, updating your pillows is the easiest way to give your space a fresh look without having to upend the scheme you’ve already put together. The problem is that picking out pillows can be weirdly hard! There are so many options out there, and it’s hard to know which ones will match. That’s why we thought we’d put together a few schemes that we know will work. Here’s what we suggest:
- Suzanne Kasler’s Peony Linen + Ariel Red — our new Ariel Red fabric is a little bit animal print and a little bit polka dot. The background is a vibrant, cherry red, with each spot outlined in a bold magenta. We paired it with Suzanne Kasler’s Peony Linen for a burst of color that’s unexpected and fresh.
- Livingston Indoor/Outdoor Pillow + Getaway Pillows — we’ve been really digging tassels recently, which is why we’re so crazy about our new Livingston Indoor/Outdoor Pillow. With one of our Getaway Pillows, we can totally see this living in a vacation home!
- Getaway Pillows + Coral Branch Pillows – These two together are just a no-brainer. The navy color palette and festive, summer theme feel at home in a space where you want to relax and enjoy those carefree summer days.
- Trellis Pillow + Custom Pillow in Kaley Aqua — we love the graphic fretwork pattern on our Trellis Pillow, and it works beautifully with one of our favorite prints, Kaley Aqua.
- Jefferson Indoor/Outdoor Pillow + Coral Branch Pillow — A classic red, white, and blue color palette screams ‘summer!’ We love this for your outdoor spaces, especially a front porch!
- Kitts Indoor/Outdoor Pillow + Parker Pom Pom Pillow — Emerald green is one of our favorite colors for this season because it evokes that resort-chic vibe. Who doesn’t want to feel like they’re on vacation when they’re in their own home? We paired it with our Parker Pom Pom Pillow in black for a graphic punch that can give any space major wow factor.
- Fretwork Pillow + Custom Pillow in Mira Blue — How fun is our new Mira Blue fabric? It’s a more light-hearted animal print because of the color, and it takes a classic furniture piece (like a Bergere Chair) to a more modern place. We paired it with our blue Fretwork Pillow for a bold combination that can give any room extra personality.
- Embroidered Toile Pillow + Buffalo Check Pillow — Our new Embroidered Toile Pillow is a great twist on a classic print, and we love how this timeless pattern looks fresh and modern as a silhouette on burlap. We paired it with a Buffalo Check Pillow in a taupe color palette.
Want more help picking out throw pillows? See our complete guide to throw pillows here, or learn more about mixing patterns here.
Did you like this post and find it helpful? Rate it below and share your thoughts in the comments.