We’ve partnered with domino magazine this summer to help you kick your entertaining game up a notch! To inspire your next summer soirée, the editors at domino have designed three gorgeous outdoor spaces with Ballard Designs products that are the perfect setting for your next get-together. Learn about their inspiration for these spaces, their best-loved ways to create a comfortable space, and even some of their must-make summer recipes!
A light, refreshing mix of rum and soda, sweetened with sugar, mint, and fresh lime is the perfect signature cocktail for a rooftop soirée.
- Light rum of choice
- Simple syrup
- Seltzer or sprite
- Mint leaves
- Ice, crushed recommended
- Fill glass halfway with ice and 3-4 mint leaves (or more for taste). Use muddler to combine ingredients.
- Fill glass with more ice to rim.
- In a beverage shaker, combine ice, 1oz. – 1 ½oz. of rum, and ½oz. of simple syrup. Shake and strain into glass.
- Add fresh raspberries and top off with seltzer or sprite.
- Add a lime wheel and mint leaf for garnish.
Did you like this post and find it helpful? Rate it below and share your thoughts in the comments.