We’ve partnered with domino magazine this summer to help you kick your entertaining game up a notch! To inspire your next summer soirée, the editors at domino have designed three gorgeous outdoor spaces with Ballard Designs products that are the perfect setting for your next get-together. Learn about their inspiration for these spaces, their best-loved ways to create a comfortable space, and even some of their must-make summer recipes!
A light, refreshing mix of rum and soda, sweetened with sugar, mint, and fresh lime is the perfect signature cocktail for a rooftop soirée.
- Light rum of choice
- Simple syrup
- Seltzer or sprite
- Mint leaves
- Ice, crushed recommended
- Fill glass halfway with ice and 3-4 mint leaves (or more for taste). Use muddler to combine ingredients.
- Fill glass with more ice to rim.
- In a beverage shaker, combine ice, 1oz. – 1 ½oz. of rum, and ½oz. of simple syrup. Shake and strain into glass.
- Add fresh raspberries and top off with seltzer or sprite.
- Add a lime wheel and mint leaf for garnish.
For more recipe ideas, browse our Recipes Pinterest Board, or find more of our favorite dishes on How to Decorate.
Did you like this post and find it helpful? Rate it below and share your thoughts in the comments.