We’ve partnered with domino magazine this summer to help you kick your entertaining game up a notch! To inspire your next summer soirée, the editors at domino have designed three gorgeous outdoor spaces with Ballard Designs products that are the perfect setting for your next get-together. Learn about their inspiration for these spaces, their best-loved ways to create a comfortable space, and even some of their must-make summer recipes!
This is such a refreshing beverage—zesty, distinctly summery, and sophisticated—perfect for an alfresco brunch with friends. It’s the kind of drink that makes your guests feel really welcomed and lets them know you’ve devoted great thought to their comfort.
- Limoncello, chilled
- White wine or prosecco, chilled
- Seltzer or sprite
- Lemon Wedge
- Fruit of choice – optional, raspberries recommended
- Rim glass with sugar and fill with ice.
- Fill glass half way with white wine or prosecco and add a few tablespoons of limoncello.
- If you want to include fruit, add small amounts to glass.
- Top off with seltzer or sprite.
- Garnish with lemon wedge.
For more recipe ideas, browse our Recipes Pinterest Board, or find more of our favorite dishes on How to Decorate.
Did you like this post and find it helpful? Rate it below and share your thoughts in the comments.