We’ve partnered with domino magazine this summer to help you kick your entertaining game up a notch! To inspire your next summer soirée, the editors at domino have designed three gorgeous outdoor spaces with Ballard Designs products that are the perfect setting for your next get-together. Learn about their inspiration for these spaces, their best-loved ways to create a comfortable space, and even some of their must-make summer recipes!
Does anything say “summer fun” more than sangria? Plus, it looks so good on the table. It’s almost like a flower arrangement in cocktail form!
- 2 bottles of red or white wine; light, sweet wines recommended
- ¼ cup triple sec or cointreau
- ¼ cup brandy
- 3-4 whole blood oranges
- 2 sliced blood oranges
- 12 oz. sliced strawberries
- 16 oz. raspberries
- 2 chopped apples; green recommended
- 3 tbsp. of sugar
- Juice 3-4 blood oranges (remove seeds or pith) and place in beverage jar.
- Combine with wine, brandy, triple sec/cointreau, fruit and sugar in beverage jar and stir well.
- Place in refrigerated space for a minimum of 1 hour; the longer it has to sit, the better it will be.
- When ready, pour mixture in glasses filled with ice and top with blood orange slice.
For more recipe ideas, browse our Recipes Pinterest Board, or find more of our favorite dishes on How to Decorate.
Did you like this post and find it helpful? Rate it below and share your thoughts in the comments.
And where do I get these navy table linens!? Thanks.
Caroline @ How to Decorate
Thanks for your comment. So happy to hear that you like our Edie Table Linens in Indigo! You can purchase them here. Under the set of 4 Block Print Napkins, you’ll be able to select the color indigo.
The How to Decorate Team