As the holidays near we’d like to thank you for shopping with Ballard Designs. Our goal is to make your life easier and more beautiful with decor that’s well-made, unique, and functional. We hope we’ve helped you create a warm, inviting home for the holidays and throughout the entire year.
In anticipation of the hectic days ahead, below are a few simple tips to make your holidays a little safer.
- Secure the christmas tree to a stable anchor point with wire to help prevent tipping
- Place the christmas tree inside a playpen for extra security
- Decorate a miniature christmas tree in the middle of a dining room table – it’s both beautiful and out of harm’s way. Accent with a holiday runner for even more festive fun.
- Place christmas ornaments and christmas lights above the reach of small children
- Decorate with cool-burning miniature christmas lights
- Clean up fallen needles daily so they don’t end up in little mouths
Give them Peace of Mind
Consider giving those you love a Home Safety Gift Basket. Include items like a fire extinguisher, smoke detectors and batteries, a carbon monoxide detector, a first aid kit, and a second floor escape ladder. Making sure your loved ones are safe could be the greatest gift of all.