Get inspired to conquer your spring cleaning projects this week as we welcome Ashley and Marissa, the co-founders of the Neat Method Luxury Home Organizing Company. The Neat Method is the largest professional luxury organizing company in the US and Canada in terms of staffers, and Ashley and Marissa share why organizing is an extension of a well-curated space and how it goes hand in hand with design. They share a few of their favorite tips and tools for getting started, the pros of having an organization service, and how to set yourself up for success so that organizing makes your life easier and you feel more comfortable and connected in your space.
What You’ll Hear On This Episode:
- How Ashley and Marissa met their third business partner and expanded from one Bay Area location to a franchise with over 98 markets.
- Why would someone need an organizer?
- Where should we start with organizing our homes?
- How organizing is the additional layer to a home, especially after we’ve put so much effort in decorating it.
- Ashley and Marissa share their favorite tools for organizing.
- Ideas for storing nostalgic items like your kids’ paintings and rogue items that generally cause clutter like chords.
- The importance of having a donation bin or bag as you go along.
- How to know when it’s time to toss something or try to organize it!
- Having others to keep you accountable helps speed up the process.
- What about the basement and garage?
Also Mentioned in This Episode:
Please send in your questions so we can answer them on our next episode! And of course, subscribe to the podcast in Apple Podcasts so you never miss an episode. You can always check back here to see new episodes, but if you subscribe, it’ll automatically download to your phone.