This week marks the 300th episode of our podcast, which means it’s time to attempt our very first lightning round Decorating Dilemma Q&A special episode! Thank you so much for listening and support the How to Decorate podcast over the years. To honor our podcasting milestone, today’s episode is all about authentically answering your home decorating questions: Caroline, Taryn, and Liz break down your Instagram-submitted questions by topic, from decorating with patterns and colors, living room layouts, outdoor styling questions, and even a few mystery wildcard questions.
What You’ll Hear on This Episode:
- When will the color gray die?
- What are some good color trends for traditional transitional designs?
- Why the color wheel is a great tool for picking a color palette.
- Decorating with patterns versus solids.
- Is there a limit to the number of chairs in a room?
- The power of pattern in your room.
- How to create a zone in your home.
- How do you style a coffee table?
- How to add cozy ambiance for outdoor space lighting.
Mentioned in This Episode:
Please send in your questions so we can answer them on our next episode! And of course, subscribe to the podcast in Apple Podcasts so you never miss an episode. You can always check back here to see new episodes, but if you subscribe, it’ll automatically download to your phone.
Subscribe in Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Google Podcasts