It’s all about Trials and Triumphs this week as we talk about power outages and faulty fireplaces, beautiful drapes, a lack of hot water, Liz’s recent trip to Paris, and why you should always store your warranties in a safe place. We also talk about new ventures in wallpaper and some of our favorite artist girl crushes.
What You’ll Hear on This Episode:
- Triumphs including finally having a fence around the pool – super ready for summer!
- New ventures in wallpaper, including Anna French’s Thibaut and Peter Dunham.
- Liz’s trip to Paris was a definite triumph.
- A trial on a bathroom tile redo. Sometimes, you just have to try and try again.
- You’re not alone if you’ve ever run a bath and just had four droplets of cold water come out.
Mentioned in This Episode:
Please send in your questions so we can answer them on our next episode! And of course, subscribe to the podcast in Apple Podcasts so you never miss an episode. You can always check back here to see new episodes, but if you subscribe, it’ll automatically download to your phone.
Subscribe in Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Google Podcasts