We are so excited to welcome organization expert Sabrina Gardner to the show. She’s the founder of Salt by Sabrina; a company that specializes in custom-built acrylic drawers and organizers. Her innovative designs are made to simplify yet beautify your space. Sabrina gives us tips & tricks to get organized with ideas that are simple, attainable, and imperative to good design. We discuss why organization not only brings peace of mind but allows more time to do the things that we love. Her ideas are so approachable, you can get started today in just 5 minutes!
What You’ll Hear on this Episode:
- How did Sabrina get started in the organization space?
- Why is organization key to good design?
- How can we get started getting organized?
- Sabrina breaks down getting organized room by room including the mudroom, pantry, kitchen, bathroom, home office & workspace.
- Why does Sabrina love a good whiteboard?
- How to keep your bedroom an organized sanctuary.
- How to maintain the basement and garage.
- How to get organized in 5-minute increments.
- Where are the best places to donate items?
- Sabrina’s philanthropic commitment to America’s Kids Belong.
- Tips for limiting surplus and excess.
Mentioned in This Episode:
Please send in your questions so we can answer them on our next episode! And of course, subscribe to the podcast in Apple Podcasts so you never miss an episode. You can always check back here to see new episodes, but if you subscribe, it’ll automatically download to your phone.
Subscribe in Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Google Podcasts