This week on the podcast, we’re talking to stylist and self-proclaimed hoarder Ginny Branch! Ginny helps style the rooms for our catalog, and she’s worked with some of the most beloved brands across the country including Southern Living, Country Living, Coastal Living, Design*Sponge, Cooking Light, and Martha Stewart Weddings. We sat down to talk with Ginny about how she started styling, why she loves hats, her most recent travels, and her favorite accessories!
Mentioned in This Episode:
- Taryn & Karen talk about Coach’s Spring 2017 collection.
- Karen visited Maison Object.
- See photos of our new store in Tysons Corner or visit it here
- Ginny’s favorite shoe that she has recommended on Amazon
- Karen recommends to Emily our St. Tropez Indoor/Outdoor Sisal rug.
- Rosemary asks about one of our Decorating Dilemmas and whether she can hang a mirror over a headboard. (Send us a decorating dilemma here or email us so we can answer your question on the podcast)
Please send in your questions so we can answer them on our next episode! And of course, subscribe to the podcast in Apple Podcasts so you never miss an episode. You can always check back here to see new episodes, but if you subscribe, it’ll automatically download to your phone.