Now that you’ve picked the perfect rug, you’ll want to keep it looking beautiful, so you can enjoy it for years to come. Follow our care recommendations to extend the life of your rug.
- Use a rug pad to protect your rug and your floors. It prevents slippage and acts as a buffer to minimize abrasion.
- Vacuum rugs regularly, at least once a week.
- Rotate rugs once every three months to avoid wear patterns or fading from light. You can even flip natural fiber rugs.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Get your rug professionally cleaned every one to two years.
What better time to look for that perfect rug to compliment your home than now?