Summer Heirloom Tomato Salad
- 6 heirloom tomatoes (varying, shapes, sizes and colors)
- ½ pint cherry tomatoes
- 8 oz fresh mozzarella
- Fresh basil
- Extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt and fresh ground black pepper
- Thinly slice the tomatoes and mozzarella and place into a bowl.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and add to the bowl with heirlooms and cheese.
- Drizzle olive oil into bowl and season generously with salt and fresh pepper
- Alternate layers of tomatoes and cheese in the center of a plate.
- Garnish with fresh basil leaves and drizzle more olive oil around rim of plate and on tomatoes.
Recipe by How to Decorate at https://www.ballarddesigns.com/howtodecorate/2014/07/summer-heirloom-tomato-salad/