Recipe: Summer Mojito
- Light rum of choice
- Simple syrup
- Seltzer or sprite
- Mint leaves
- Ice, crushed recommended
- Fill glass halfway with ice and 3-4 mint leaves (or more for taste). Use muddler to combine ingredients.
- Fill glass with more ice to rim.
- In a beverage shaker, combine ice, 1oz. – 1 ½oz. of rum, and ½oz. of simple syrup. Shake and strain into glass.
- Add fresh raspberries and top off with seltzer or sprite.
- Add a lime wheel and mint leaf for garnish.
Recipe by How to Decorate at https://www.ballarddesigns.com/howtodecorate/2014/04/recipe-summer-mojito/