Recipe: Blood Orange Sangria
- 2 bottles of red or white wine; light, sweet wines recommended
- ¼ cup triple sec or cointreau
- ¼ cup brandy
- 3-4 whole blood oranges
- 2 sliced blood oranges
- 12 oz. sliced strawberries
- 16 oz. raspberries
- 2 chopped apples; green recommended
- 3 tbsp. of sugar
- Juice 3-4 blood oranges (remove seeds or pith) and place in beverage jar.
- Combine with wine, brandy, triple sec/cointreau, fruit and sugar in beverage jar and stir well.
- Place in refrigerated space for a minimum of 1 hour; the longer it has to sit, the better it will be.
- When ready, pour mixture in glasses filled with ice and top with blood orange slice.
Recipe by How to Decorate at https://www.ballarddesigns.com/howtodecorate/2014/04/recipe-blood-orange-sangria/