Recipe: Limoncello Spritzer
Author: Mollie Kitchens
- Limoncello, chilled
- White wine or prosecco, chilled
- Seltzer or sprite
- Lemon Wedge
- Fruit of choice – optional, raspberries recommended
- Rim glass with sugar and fill with ice.
- Fill glass half way with white wine or prosecco and add a few tablespoons of limoncello.
- If you want to include fruit, add small amounts to glass.
- Top off with seltzer or sprite.
- Garnish with lemon wedge.
Recipe by How to Decorate at https://www.ballarddesigns.com/howtodecorate/2014/04/recipe-limoncello-spritzer/