Bloody Mary Punch
- 1 (46-oz.) container low-sodium vegetable juice, chilled
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- ½ cup vodka (optional), chilled
- Celery sticks (optional)
- Combine vegetable juice, next 5 ingredients, and, if desired, vodka in a punch bowl or a pitcher. Serve over ice in glasses. Serve with celery sticks, if desired.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used V8 Low Sodium 100% Vegetable Juice.
Recipe by How to Decorate at https://www.ballarddesigns.com/howtodecorate/2013/11/recipe-bloody-mary-punch/