Marinated Shrimp & Artichokes
Author: Southern Living
- ¼ cup white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onion
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (0.75-oz.) envelope garlic-and-herb dressing mix
- 1 pound peeled and deveined, large cooked shrimp (2 1/30 count)
- 1 (14-oz.) can artichoke hearts, drained and cut in half
- 1 (6-oz.) can large black olives, drained
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 1 (4-oz.) package feta cheese, cut into ½-inch cubes
- Small fresh basil leaves
- Whisk together balsamic vinegar and next 4 ingredients in a bowl. Stir in shrimp and next 4 ingredients. Cover and chill 8 to 24 hours.
- Stir in desired amount of basil just before serving. Serve with a slotted spoon.
- Note: We tested with Good Seasons Garlic & Herb Salad Dressing & Recipe Mix.
Recipe by How to Decorate at https://www.ballarddesigns.com/howtodecorate/2012/10/recipe-marinated-shrimp-artichokes/