- About Us
- Account Management
- Ballard Designs Credit Card
- Catalog/Email Subscriptions
- Contact Us
- Design Solutions
- Design Trade Program
- Gift Registry
- Gift Services
- International Customer Service
- Order Information
- Popular Questions
- Product Information
- Promotions Policies
- Retail Information
- Return Exchanges Policy
- Ship to Store Program
- Shipping Information
- Wish List
Ballard Designs at ST Johns Town Center in Jacksonville, FL is now seeking high energy, motivated, team oriented individuals to join our sales team. Ballard Designs is a fast paced and exciting retailer with over 30 years of successful direct marketing experience through our catalog, website, and now retail. If you’re interested in being a part of something new and exciting, we hope to hear from you soon.
The Sales Associates are responsible for providing outstanding customer service as well as performing operational duties that drive sales through merchandising, register functions, store cleanliness, and other related duties. These positions represent the Ballard Designs brand to our customers. Employees must be courteous, efficient, and able to hand sell to customers so that their needs and expectations are met or exceeded.
- Maintain a professional and courteous relationship with customers and co-workers
- Use product information and available resources to educate customers and assist them in making smart product selections that are right for them.
- Serve customers promptly. Minimize delay and wait time.
- Participate in learning and developmental activities such as store meetings and all other training provided by Ballard Designs so that customers can better be serviced.
- Collaborate with the store team to support and achieve the goals of the store and Ballard Designs
- Clean shelves, baskets, backroom, bathroom, and floor according to company policy as directed by the Store Manager and/or Assistant Store Manager.
- Assist in handling stock, ticketing merchandise, cleaning fixtures and displaying product.
- Rotate products according to the company’s product rotation policy.
- Aid the Store Manager or Assistant Store Manager in the implementation of merchandising and operational procedures.
- Follow management direction in completing other duties as required.
- Participation in inventories
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalent combination of experience and instruction
- Understanding of professional sales procedures and customer service
- Knowledge of cash register functions and processing payment
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- One-year retail sales experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills in selling products
- Interpersonal skills in dealing with all customers in a friendly, courteous, and polite manner
- Able to use cash register and related business equipment
- Flexibility to work weekends/nights
Please send cover letter, link to portfolio, and resume, which must include salary requirements, to:
10275 Buckhead Branch Drive
Jacksonville, FL 32246
Fax: (904) 642-3211