- About Us
- Account Management
- Ballard Designs Credit Card
- Catalog/Email Subscriptions
- Contact Us
- Design Solutions
- Design Trade Program
- Gift Registry
- Gift Services
- International Customer Service
- Order Information
- Popular Questions
- Product Information
- Promotions Policies
- Retail Information
- Return Exchanges Policy
- Ship to Store Program
- Shipping Information
- Wish List
eCommerce Merchandise Analyst
Headquartered in exciting Atlanta, Georgia, Ballard Designs is a dynamic, fast-growing marketer of globally inspired home furnishings and accessories. We are a tight-knit, entrepreneurial team of smart, dedicated professionals who are passionate about what we do. If you are energetic, success-driven, and ready to make a real impact, we need to meet you. Right now, we are looking for an eCommerce Merchandise Analyst.
Ballard Designs is part of Cornerstone Brands, a family of leading home and apparel brands including Chasing Fireflies, Frontgate, Garnet Hill, Grandin Road, Improvements, and TravelSmith. Cornerstone is a division of HSNi (Nasdaq: HSNI),a $3 billion interactive multi-channel retailer that offers an innovative, differentiated retail experience on TV, online, via mobile, in catalogs, and in brick and mortar stores
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting in the development and execution visual website merchandising strategy for specific product developments and functional areas of the Ballard Designs website based. Execute business strategies and visual merchandise strategies to maximize the drive sales and profit. Identify opportunities and recommend new concepts for the channel to enhance the brand.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Review online Customer behavior patterns and trends, merchandising goals; then assist in developing website merchandise strategies to achieve sales and gross margin goals, monitor results.
- Assist in executing the Visual merchandising strategy within the website.
- Assist in the integration and merchandising of key product areas throughout website and email.
- Work closely with Internet creative team to develop image, content, features, promos, A/B Test Strategies and landing pages within website to drive product sales.
- Monitor and continuously improve on-site search results and browse experience.
- Participate in weekly site testing in order to ensure correct presentation and product data integrity.
- Analyze site metrics and make recommendations and then implement changes in order to improve site KPI’s.
- Review weekly and monthly sales reports.
- Attend key product development meeting.
- Other projects as assigned.
- Experience with Coremetrics, Google Analytics, or other web analytics software
- Previous eCommerce, retail or catalog experience
- Strong affinity for product/concept
- Visual display or website merchandising experience
- Proven analytical, business planning skills
- Able to make timely decisions, anticipate problems and provide creative solutions
- Well organized, detail oriented
- Able to deal ambiguity and changing environment
Please send cover letter, and resume which must include salary requirements, to:
Ballard Designs, Inc.
Human Resources Dept. JPA
1670 Defoor Avenue, NW
Atlanta, GA 30318
Fax: (404) 603-7063