Please enter valid email address.Your password will be reset and sent to your email account. Enter your Email Address and click 'Continue'Example: firstname.lastname@example.orgFor further assistance in retrieving your password, please call:
(800) 536-7551SubmitCancelForgot PasswordClose/BallardDesigns/US/Global/Popups/forgot_passwordEnter your email address
If you're not happy, we're not happy. That's where our "Love It or Send It Back" policy comes in. If you're dissatisfied with your Ballard purchase for any reason, you can return it within 90 days of the ship date for an exchange or full refund* (excluding Shipping & Processing fees).
You are invited to try items within our Best of Ballard collection risk-free for 30 days. If you're not satisfied, we will refund the purchase price AND shipping costs. Best of Ballard items are exempt from additional discounts and free shipping offers.
If you don't absolutely love your new slipcovered seating or upholstered seating for any reason, return it within 10 days of delivery absolutely free – we'll even pay the return shipping. It's that simple. We guarantee it. Now doesn't that make you happy?
*Excludes personalized, customized, monogrammed or COM (customer's own material) unless defective.
We want you to be happy. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your purchase, simply return it within 90 days of the ship date for an exchange or refund (excluding Shipping & Processing fees). All products are guaranteed from defects for a full year.
Please carefully inspect your order upon delivery. If you receive damaged or defective merchandise, you may contact our Customer Service department at 1-800-536-7551 and a representative will be glad to arrange a return or exchange for you.
Please note: Any items that are monogrammed, customized, Customer's Own Material (COM), or made-to-order cannot be returned or exchanged unless damaged or defective. Defective items will be exchanged unless no longer available, in which case a Merchandise Certificate will be issued. Once a returned item is received in our warehouse, the return or exchange will be processed immediately. For credit card orders, you can expect to see your refund credit within 72 hours. For check and money orders, you can expect to receive your refund check within 7-10 business days.
Special delivery methods are noted in the item description.
Standard Delivery Orders are shipped by standard ground and usually arrive within 3-7 business days. Items ordered at the same time may not be delivered together.
Threshold Delivery Threshold Deliveries are made by standard truck, unloaded by the driver and placed inside the first-floor doorway, garage or covered area of your choice. Delivery is typically 2-3 weeks from the date item is shipped but may vary depending on your residence and location of shipment pickup.
In-Home Delivery In-Home Deliveries are made by standard truck, placed inside your home wherever you like, inspected, and the packaging removed. Please allow an additional 2-3 weeks from Ship Date for your order to arrive. An agent will call to schedule your delivery. (Not available in all states.)
O/S (Oversized) Delivery Items that are heavy or bulky are subject to an Oversized Delivery surcharge. This charge is listed after the item price.
Express Delivery Express orders received by 4 p.m. EST are shipped the same day. For items under 15 lb., the following Express Delivery rates apply:
Call 1-800-536-7551 for Express Delivery charges for items over 15 lb.
Swatch Shipping Ballard Designs offers up to 10 free swatches for all of our fabrics for a small fee of $5.95 for shipping and processing. It will take 3-7 business days for your swatches to arrive. The swatches are approximately a 3" X 3" square.
We do offer some rug, leather, and wallpaper swatches. To see if the swatch is available, please call us at 800-367-2775.
Rated 4.2 out of 5 by 42
Rated 5 out of 5 by MASK62001 Too Excited to Sleep
Today... a belated Christmas present to "us"... my Husband and I received the Large Tuscan Return Office Group in cream and we couldn't be more pleased. We additionally purchased 2 Bookcases (to go on either side of the console-lateral file/hutch) as well as the Media Center. I have looked at this group for over a year but took the time to do our due diligence and researched many other options for what we wanted for office furniture and continued to come back to this group from Ballard Designs. This was NOT a spur of the moment purchase but a well calculated, slow to move, ensure we could make an informed decision, read ALL the reviews, etc. etc. purchase.
- We agree with purchasing a glass top and have done so for $180ish (which is exactly what we had read in another review). We also purchased a glass top for the Media Center since we were going to place a TV on top.
- To be honest, the finish on the top of the desk was rough to the touch but did not look rough. Since we've purchased a glass top, the roughness did not matter to us. The top of the 2 lateral files, 2 hutches and 2 bookcases were smooth to the touch so no problems there.
- Love the lighted hutch and the fact that it has 3 intensity settings. Interesting that you have to physically touch the top right hinge to turn the lights on/off or change the intensity setting. Not a bad thing, just something we had not seen before.
- We ordered the glass tops based on the published dimensions and found they are in fact the exact measurements as the glass tops were delivered the same day and fit perfectly!!!
- My husband was initially concerned that the desk might not be big enough for the both of us to sit across from each other with a PC monitor directly in front of us; however, we found this large group to not be a problem for his concern.
- Since we're both using the desk for our PCs, we ordered the desk glass with a 2" hole that we strategically placed and my "handyman" husband drilled a 2" hole in the top of the desk as well which will hold our monitor/keyboard/mouse cables. We have ordered a clear silicone grommet for the holes.
A couple of items to be aware... (these items do not warrant a return of the furniture and is nothing customer service can assist with over the phone). However, it would be helpful if Customer Service addressed these issues in the future.
1) I've read this issue in a previously written review - when attaching the pedestal to the desktop with the provided bolt, my Husband noticed a small protrusion coming up into the top of the desk so he immediately stopped which did not cause a hole in the top of the desk; however, this would have occurred had he not stopped the tightening of the bolt.
- They need to provide shorter bolts or not have the countersink so far into the top of the desk.
2) When attaching the hutch to the console (double lateral file), the instructions indicate to "tighten a screw through the holes in the stake plates into each hole in the back of the units as shown." There were no holes in the back of the units so my husband had to make them.
Overall - we truly are 'too excited to sleep" and look forward to many years of having this beautiful furniture in our home office. Thank you Ballard Designs for providing the perfect workspace for two!!!
(See attached pictures after initial set up)
January 10, 2017
Rated 3 out of 5 by Star333 Dark Gray...GREEN
Yikes, am I the only one that thinks this "dark gray" is gray/GREEN?
It looked really off when they delivered it, but thought it was the lighting in the room. Then I brought in my GRAY chairs and....ugh! To my husband's dismay I had to buy new chairs in white. I am going to keep it and just be happy that there is no more true gray furniture in the room. I do like the quality, but do not feel it's a value considering the price.
October 16, 2016
Rated 4 out of 5 by Nikolia Nice Office Furniture
I wanted this office collection for over a year, but hesitated because of the price. I looked at just about every place that sells office furniture and this was by far my favorite so I finally ordered it. When it was delivered there were dark spots on the desk return piece. I rejected the order and they replaced the damaged piece, but it took another 2 weeks. Other reviews commented on having issues with assembly, but I thought it was extremely easy to put together. Assembly only involved connecting the large pieces. I will be getting a glass top like others recommended for the desk because I can see how it could easily be damaged. It would be great if Ballard offered the glass top as an add-on to this set. I'm nervous to set anything on the top because I don't want to damage the paint. I give it 4 stars because I do notice some areas were the paint job is not the best and for the price you'd hope that it would be perfect. I've only had it for a week, but it seems to be quality furniture. It looks great and is very functional!
October 3, 2016
Rated 1 out of 5 by LED1 Ballard should pay for assembly
I love this desk and it is exactly what I wanted for my office but my experience with the assembly of this piece was a disaster. It has been 6 weeks and just now the desk is together and acceptable. The first time they delivered it we put it together and the top split. The glass shelf was also broken. They sent a new top and when we put that on the door broke. Called for a new piece and they don't supply just the drawers so they had to send an entire new desk. The corporate office has been great about sending me out new pieces but they would have saved themselves a lot of money if they just paid the delivery men to assemble the desk. For the cost of the furniture that should be included.
August 11, 2016
With its delicate, almost feminine proportions and Tuscan-inspired finishes, our Medici Secretary
with Hutch is a beautiful opportunity to make a confident color statement in the bedroom or sitting area. Bonnet-top Hutch has traditional chicken-wire front painted to match the ...
Airy louvered drawers give our Somerville Office Collection a casual Friday feel.
To customize your credenza, choose any five cabinets from five versatile options. Mix and match cabinet styles to create a custom office to fit your work and storage ...
We invented the modular Original Home Office to give you total design
flexibility. Each piece works with every other, so you can create an office that works perfectly for you. The Large Office Group features two 3-Cabinet Credenzas with 3-Drawer ...