- About Us
- Account Management
- Ballard Designs Credit Card
- Catalog/Email Subscriptions
- Contact Us
- Design Solutions
- Design Trade Program
- Gift Registry
- Gift Services
- International Customer Service
- Order Information
- Popular Questions
- Product Information
- Promotions Policies
- Retail Information
- Return Exchanges Policy
- Ship to Store Program
- Shipping Information
- Wish List
Atlanta, GA - Digital Rendering Artist
Headquartered in exciting Atlanta, Georgia, Ballard Designs is a dynamic, fast-growing marketer of globally inspired home furnishings and accessories. We are a tight-knit, entrepreneurial team of smart, dedicated professionals who are passionate about what we do. If you are energetic, success-driven, and ready to make a real impact, we need to meet you. Right now, we are looking for a Digital Rendering Artist to join our Digital team.
Ballard Designs is part of Cornerstone Brands, a family of leading home and apparel brands including Chasing Fireflies, Frontgate, Garnet Hill, Grandin Road, Improvements, and TravelSmith. Cornerstone is a division of HSNi (Nasdaq: HSNI),a $3 billion interactive multi-channel retailer that offers an innovative, differentiated retail experience on TV, online, via mobile, in catalogs, and in brick and mortar stores.
The Digital Rendering Artist primary role is to create realistic renderings of variations of furniture and other home goods using Scene7. You will work with the digital photography team to insure assets are photographed within standards. You be responsible for making sure textures and patterns appear at the correct scale and color, and the final renderings look as lifelike and accurate as possible on Ballarddesigns.com
- Perform color correction, cropping, photo retouching, masking and swatch matching for a variety of products.
- Maintain color consistency and quality assurance on all images.
- Extensive technical understanding as well as sensitivity to the creative approach and process.
- Ability to apply a photorealistic approach to renderings.
- Ability to stay on tight schedules yet flexible enough for project direction changes.
- Execute a high volume of images quickly while maintaining tight quality standards.
- Communicate and coordinate with the production, design and client services teams to establish internal reviews, color outputs and assist in managing client expectations.
- Maintain naming conventions for all digital asset files.
- Act as liaison between other departments to develop, refine and enhance processes
- Collaborate both internally and with external partners to drive continuous improvement of both quality and efficiency.
- Advanced Adobe Photoshop skills - must know how to create actions, layers, layer masks, channels, paths, etc. and ability to work with large, layered files.
- Degree in Digital art, related field or equivalent work experience.
- Proficiency in InDesign, RGB work flows Adobe Creative Suite and related software
- Knowledge of Scene7 authoring tools and process a plus.
- Experience working with photographers, Digital image renderings/3d Modeling a plus
Please send cover letter, and resume which must include salary requirements, to:
Ballard Designs, Inc.
Human Resources Dept. MA
1670 Defoor Avenue, NW
Atlanta, Ga. 30318
Fax: (404) 603-7063
- Atlanta, GA - Digital Rendering Artist
- Atlanta, GA - Jr. Sourcing Specialist
- Atlanta, GA - Merchandise Assistant
- Atlanta, GA -Receiving Lead
- Jacksonville, FL - Sales Associate
- Jacksonville, FL - Stock Associate
- Tampa, FL - Sales Associate
- Tampa, FL - Stock Associate