- About Us
- Account Management
- Ballard Designs Credit Card
- Catalog/Email Subscriptions
- Contact Us
- Design Solutions
- Design Trade Program
- Gift Registry
- Gift Services
- International Customer Service
- Order Information
- Popular Questions
- Product Information
- Promotions Policies
- Retail Information
- Return Exchanges Policy
- Ship to Store Program
- Shipping Information
- Wish List
Headquartered in exciting Atlanta, Georgia, Ballard Designs is a dynamic, fast-growing marketer of globally inspired home furnishings and accessories. We are a tight-knit, entrepreneurial team of smart, dedicated professionals who are passionate about what we do. If you are energetic, success-driven, and ready to make a real impact, we need to meet you. Right now, we are looking for a Graphic Designer to join our creative team.
Ballard Designs is part of Cornerstone Brands, a family of leading home and apparel brands including Chasing Fireflies, Frontgate, Garnet Hill, Grandin Road, Improvements, and TravelSmith. Cornerstone is a division of HSNi (Nasdaq: HSNI),a $3 billion interactive multi-channel retailer that offers an innovative, differentiated retail experience on TV, online, via mobile, in catalogs, and in brick and mortar stores.
The Graphic Designer is an important member in the creative organization. The Graphic Designer interfaces with many departments, so it is imperative they not only be highly visual and creative, but they must also have good communication skills, be highly organized and efficient, have excellent follow-through and be able to constantly multi-task. The Creative Department is a team environment where the ability to collaborate is key.
- Design and produce print brand collateral, marketing materials, and packaging projects
- Work as a member of a creative team to design and produce print retail catalog,
- Collaborate with copywriters and other members of creative team to produce effective concepts that push creative boundaries
- Manage projects from concept to completion.
- Enhance and maintain brand continuity.
- Maintain professional and positive communication with multiple departments.
- Experience in print catalog or publication design highly preferred.
- Interest in home decor and/or interior design. Knowledge of Ballard product a plus.
- Must be a strong designer and strategic thinker interested in designing for print, marketing and packaging mediums.
- Must be able to work on a Mac platform and be fluent with Adobe CS6 (Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop).
- In addition to technical proficiency, must also present an aesthetic awareness that adheres to the Ballard Brand.
- Able to easily communicate and share ideas within a team environment.
- Ability to work well under pressure, manage multiple projects concurrently, and meet deadlines while staying professional and positive.
- Must be flexible in scheduling/some extra hours as needed.
- The position description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to be inclusive of all duties and responsibilities and is subject to change at any time.
Please send cover letter, resume, and portfolio, which must include salary requirements, to:
Ballard Designs, Inc
Human Resources Dept. GD
1670 Defoor Avenue, NW
Atlanta, Ga. 30318
Fax: (404) 603-7063