- About Us
- Account Management
- Ballard Designs Credit Card
- Catalog/Email Subscriptions
- Contact Us
- Design Solutions
- Design Trade Program
- Gift Registry
- Gift Services
- International Customer Service
- Order Information
- Popular Questions
- Product Information
- Promotions Policies
- Retail Information
- Return Exchanges Policy
- Ship to Store Program
- Shipping Information
- Wish List
Ballard Designs, Inc. is a rapidly growing, highly profitable, multi-channel marketer of home decor. We are seeking a results oriented professional to join our Marketing team as a Marketing Analyst. A successful candidate for the position of Marketing Analyst must contain the knowledge and skills to be responsible for the following.
- Responsible for identifying eCommerce Marketing opportunities and making recommendations through competitive research, and industry data/trends. Reports on key performance metrics of current campaigns using quantitative methods and statistical modeling techniques
- Provides insights from the data to develop A/B and multivariate tests and create post-test analysis and recommendations. Formulates conclusions, including written commentary interpreting data and trends.
- Provides day-to-day analytical support by delivering data, analyses and conclusions from a number of sources including, but not limited to Coremetrics Google Analytics, SQL queries and industry tracking sources like Compete.com and Nielsen.
- Measures results for various product initiatives affecting site traffic, revenue, user behaviors and loyalty.
- Provide monthly performance reports and recommendations including ROI analysis, detailed examination of marketing program statistics, and analysis of web traffic and behavior statistics.
- Provides insightful analysis and makes effective, data-driven recommendations, Email Segmentation and Catalog and Email contact strategies.
- Ad-hoc report and analysis
- 3 – 5 years experience in a corporate environment.
- Sharp attention to detail, very organized, and a quick learner.
- Intermediate to advanced experience with Excel.
- Proficient in using relational database tools such as MS access, Toad, etc.
- Proficient in Word and Outlook. Strong Analytical skills.
- Comfortable using technology and Internet.
- Flexible, strong team player with desire to work in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interface effectively with other departments.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a positive attitude.
- Experience in Direct Marketing or Multi Channel environment a plus.
- B.A. degree or equivalent experience.
Please send cover letter, and resume which must include salary requirements, to:
Ballard Designs, Inc.
Human Resources Dept. MA
1670 Defoor Avenue, NW
Atlanta, Ga. 30318
Fax: (404) 603-7063