- About Us
- Account Management
- Ballard Designs Credit Card
- Catalog/Email Subscriptions
- Contact Us
- Design Solutions
- Design Trade Program
- Gift Registry
- Gift Services
- International Customer Service
- Order Information
- Popular Questions
- Product Information
- Promotions Policies
- Retail Information
- Return Exchanges Policy
- Ship to Store Program
- Shipping Information
- Wish List
Inventory Planning Assistant
Headquartered in exciting Atlanta, Georgia, Ballard Designs is a dynamic, fast-growing marketer of globally inspired home furnishings and accessories. We are a tight-knit, entrepreneurial team of smart, dedicated professionals who are passionate about what we do. If you are energetic, success-driven, and ready to make a real impact, we need to meet you. Right now, we are looking for a Merchandise Information Assistant to join our Merchandising Analysis and Inventory team.
Ballard Designs is part of Cornerstone Brands, a family of leading home and apparel brands including Chasing Fireflies, Frontgate, Garnet Hill, Grandin Road, Improvements, and TravelSmith. Cornerstone is a division of HSNi (Nasdaq: HSNI),a $3 billion interactive multi-channel retailer that offers an innovative, differentiated retail experience on TV, online, via mobile, in catalogs, and in brick and mortar stores.
The Inventory Planning Assistant has to interface with many of the planners so it is imperative they have good communication skills and excellent follow through. It is their responsibility to assist the inventory planners in maintaining various projects and deadlines, so strong organizational ability is also imperative.
- Set-up new items in ecometry as needed
- Key and update purchase orders in Ebuy
- Coordinate all paperwork regarding wires to Accounting – update necessary spreadsheet and overnight wires
- Monitor shipping report to make sure orders are on time. Alert planners to any potential issues
- Maintenance of all purchase order files
- Coordinate storage needs with Inventory Planners pertaining to purchase orders
- Must be detail oriented.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Must be able to multi-task and deliver accurate results by deadlines
- Self motivated
- Proficient in 2007 Outlook, Excel and Word
- 1-2yr. relevant work experience
- College degree preferred
Please send cover letter, and resume which must include salary requirements, to:
Ballard Designs, Inc.
Human Resources Dept. AB
1670 Defoor Avenue, NW
Atlanta, GA 30318
Fax: (404) 603-7063