- About Us
- Account Management
- Ballard Designs Credit Card
- Catalog/Email Subscriptions
- Contact Us
- Design Solutions
- Design Trade Program
- Gift Registry
- Gift Services
- International Customer Service
- Order Information
- Popular Questions
- Product Information
- Promotions Policies
- Retail Information
- Return Exchanges Policy
- Ship to Store Program
- Shipping Information
- Wish List
Headquartered in exciting Atlanta, Georgia, Ballard Designs is a dynamic, fast-growing marketer of globally inspired home furnishings and accessories. We are a tight-knit, entrepreneurial team of smart, dedicated professionals who are passionate about what we do. If you are energetic, success-driven, and ready to make a real impact, we need to meet you. Right now, we are looking for an eCommerce Analyst.
Ballard Designs is part of Cornerstone Brands, a family of leading home and apparel brands including Chasing Fireflies, Frontgate, Garnet Hill, Grandin Road, Improvements, and TravelSmith. Cornerstone is a division of HSNi (Nasdaq: HSNI),a $3 billion interactive multi-channel retailer that offers an innovative, differentiated retail experience on TV, online, via mobile, in catalogs, and in brick and mortar stores.
A successful candidate for the position of eCommerce Analyst must contain the knowledge and skills to be responsible for the following.
- Responsible for identifying eCommerce Marketing opportunities and making recommendations through competitive research, and industry data/trends. Reports on key performance metrics of current campaigns using quantitative methods and statistical modeling techniques.
- Provides insights from the data to develop A/B and multivariate tests and create post-test analysis and recommendations. Formulates conclusions, including written commentary interpreting data and trends.
- Provides day-to-day analytical support by delivering data, analyses, and conclusions from a number of sources including, but not limited to Coremetrics Google Analytics, SQL queries and industry tracking sources like Compete.com and Nielsen.
- Measures results for various product initiatives affecting site traffic, revenue, user behaviors, and loyalty.
- Provide monthly performance reports and recommendations including ROI analysis, detailed examination of marketing program statistics, and analysis of web traffic and behavior statistics.
- Provides insightful analysis and makes effective, data-driven recommendations, Email Segmentation, Catalog, and Email contact strategies.
- Ad-hoc report and analysis
- 3 – 5 years experience in a corporate environment
- Sharp attention to detail, very organized, and a quick learner
- Intermediate to advanced experience with Excel
- Proficient in using relational database tools such as MS access, Toad, etc.
- Proficient in Word and Outlook. Strong Analytical skills
- Comfortable using technology and Internet
- Flexible, strong team player with desire to work in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interface effectively with other departments
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a positive attitude
- Experience in Direct Marketing or Multi Channel environment a plus
- B.A. degree or equivalent experience
Please send cover letter, and resume which must include salary requirements, to:
Ballard Designs, Inc.
Human Resources Dept. JPA
1670 Defoor Avenue, NW
Atlanta, GA 30318
Fax: (404) 603-7063